the official site of ric kolenda
This site is my repository for a variety of subjects, from my professional interests in urban policy and planning research and pedagogy, to my personal interests such as music, sailing, biking, hiking, cooking, eating, and drinking. It also includes my blog about cities, culture, creativity and inequality.
My latest blog posts…
- Gig work and workers in the Pandemic
- A new profile of my current work…
- Electric Scooters: Scourge or Savior?
- Best & Worst Cities for Recreation
- Fewer film jobs in Georgia for 2014: trend or adjustment?
Ric Kolenda, Ph.D., is an experienced technology and nonprofit entrepreneur with the strong analytical skills developed as a Ph.D. in public policy. He has also taught public policy, public administration and urban planning at the graduate and undergraduate levels. He has written regular columns for mass-market weekly and monthly publications. [more about ric]